Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday

This was one of those days when you'd just like to curl up with a book and eventually fall asleep! We had a nice gentle rain that came straight down so I didn't even have to close the windows or doors! I got all of my backpacks done and delivered this morning, just before Dave got home. Since it was raining, he couldn't work so he came home to help me find mirrors for the bathroom.

After lunch I had an appointment with Dr. Coram for my back. I had about 3 of those horribly hard back spasms while he was working on me. He assures me, though, that my back is going to get better - we've just got to work them kinks out of it! When I got home from seeing him, I went upstairs and read for a little while - mainly to straighten my back. Then Dave and I went out looking for mirrors and curtains and rugs for the bathroom. We went to Target where they had one mirror that was kind of interesting, but a little too formal. We did, however, find rugs there. Then we went to K-Mart where they didn't have any mirrors except little ones or door mirrors. We did get some curtains there though. After that we went to Walmart, where we came out with nothing!! We'd already been to Menards the other day. Tonight I ordered two mirrors from Bed, Bath & Beyond! Thank you, internet!! Shipping was only $11 and Dave said we couldn't drive to Des Moines and back for $11! He's probably right because we'd find some other things we wanted in Des Moines, or I'd have talked him into going to Hobby Lobby and out to lunch, etc...yup, wise choice to order online!

We tried out a new Mexican restaurant tonight - Los Jimadores. It was very good...the best part was they had margaritas for $1.99 on Thursdays - all day!! We had a jumbo margarita that we shared. It was so big we had a hard time drinking it all!! I tried to get them to give me a to-go cup, but they wouldn't :( !!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...