Sunday, June 5, 2011

Super Sunday!

I love Sundays! I love going to church! I love singing wonderful songs! I love hearing the sermons! I love being with my church friends!! It was great to see Pastor Sara today. Pastor David and Liz are vacationing this weekend - I hope they're enjoying themselves. Since David was gone, Sara filled the pulpit today. She did her usual bang-up job! For her children's message, Faith was the only young person in attendance...so, I became a young person!! Sara said I was on my second childhood!! Anyway, good job Sara! The Ascension makes for a great sermon!

This afternoon, Dave and I went to the Habitat home dedication. It was very well attended - even some of the neighbors came over to see the house and welcome their new neighbor! I took lots of pictures, but I didn't get them uploaded yet. I've got to downsize all of them and send them to the homeowner's sister. It takes a long time to downsize a bunch of pictures. I wonder if there's a way to re-size a batch of pictures instead of having to do them one at a time?

Allison's tournament got cancelled today - too much rain! As hot as it was yesterday, I think those kids on all the teams deserved to stay home today!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...