Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I've Lost Count

I've just lost count on how many hot, humid days we've had...today was another one. I watered outside and came in soaked - not from the water hose, either!

We're leaving tomorrow for Des Moines where we'll stay overnight and board an airplane for Vancouver, BC on Thursday at 6:00 AM!! I don't know why we chose to go so early, but it'll be good to get there and relax a little before Dave's family arrives! We're not taking our computer with us, but I'll try to get on one of the ship's computers just so you can keep up with our daily happenings. If I can't you'll just have to wait and hear about our trip when we return! Get ready for lots of Alaska pictures!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...