Monday, August 29, 2011

I Am Tired!

I got up really early (for me)! Juliene, Jan, and I left for Des Moines at 7:50 AM~ We hit lots of places - Michael's, Valley Junction, JoAnn's, Memory Bound in Ankeny, Archivers, and Hobby Lobby! We didn't stop for lunch until 3:45 PM!!! It was a fun, wonderful day! Perfect weather, good friends, and good shopping! We ate lunch-dinner at Chips in Ankeny...for $8.00 we had rotisserie pork loan, steamed vegetables, and a baked potato - plus homemade chips for an hors d'oeuvres! Great food for a great price! As an interesting tidbit, gas is $3.44 in DSM!

I just heard the cast for Dancing with the Stars - I'm not sure I'm going to like this season! Maybe I'll be surprised.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...