Friday, November 18, 2011

Better Today!

I typed something on my blog last evening, but for some reason it didn't save it. It's in the edits page, though...hmmmm?? I hope this one goes, cause if not I'm going to have to find a new blogger!!

I feel much better today. I took a pain pill at 10:00 this morning but haven't had one since. I even took a shower! I made it up the stairs last night and down them this morning. I've had ice on my knee for quite a bit of the day and now I'm watching my Cyclones play football. We're down by 10 to the Oklahoma State cowboys - the #2 ranked team in the nation! I just hope we stay close. I feel sorry for Okie State - they had a plane go down in Arkansas killing two of their women's basketball coaches. We had that happen while I was still at Iowa State. That crash killed 2 coaches and several cross country runners, plus the pilot who was a friend of the athletic department.

Dave packed some today. We're hoping to leave Sunday morning! I'd better go now. Dave is doing play by play of the ballgame for me!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...