Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Finally, we have internet access!!  We bought a router so that we could sit in the living room and "surf" but I didn't get it set up right for some reason.  I'll work on that another day!!  Today we did some shopping - we bought 2 ceiling fans, mattress pad for our new bed, the router, a new kitchen faucet because the old one was leaking big time, and, of course, some tools to use to get these different things done...oh, and a bottle of whiskey so Dave can get primed!!  The sun room needs all new mini-blinds, plus paint, so that'll be next! 

We took Bob & Ann to the airport.  Their plane was late, but at least they got out tonight...that was doubtful there for a while.  I walked probably 2-3 miles today so my leg is really hurting tonight!  Ann took my stitches out before we took them to the airport...that was a relief to get the stitches out.  Poor knee - another trauma!!

Tomorrow we're having Thanksgiving here at the Ranch.  Sudi & Howard are coming over.  The Ranch is hosting the meal for $5 and it's turkey and all the trimmings!!  Should be good!  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  We have so much to be thankful for.  God's blessings are wonderful!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...