Sunday, January 29, 2012

Beautiful!

I love days like this!  Not too  hot, not too cool - no humidity - just right!  We went to church this morning.  This church is nice, but I'm sooooo happy that we have Pastor David!  He's so very interesting!!  Today Hope Presbyterian installed & ordained another deacon and another elder...they did this a couple of weeks ago too.  Plus, they had their annual congregational meeting, which we didn't stay for...I wonder if ours at home was today too.  Hope still has another installation and ordination coming up.  They weren't able to get everyone together to have only 1 ceremony, or even 2...they had to have 3.  The ceremony is kind of boring, especially when you hear it twice within a month!

After church we went to Great Clips because my hair was way too long!  Stupid day to go there!  There were 5 people ahead of me and all 3 chairs were already full.  Dave dropped me off and he went to Target to pick up a couple of items.  By the time he came back to check on me, I was still 5 away from getting into a chair!  I don't know how long I waited, but I got a pretty good haircut!  The lady who cut my hair was probably in her 60s and loved my curly hair!  Every cut she made, my hair got curlier and she just loved it!!  Hers is perfectly straight so she was jealous!

After we got home and ate a PB & pickle sandwich, Bob stopped by for a few minutes.  Then I went next door where they'd been drinking rum since 10:30 AM.  Needless to say, a couple of the guys were pretty well snockered!!  It was funny!  They were trying to watch their language but the alcohol was loosening their tongues!  I came back home after about 30-45 minutes and Dave was sound asleep in his chair.  He's been working so hard!! 

Nothing much on TV tonight, but Dave's watching Speed channel - boring! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...