Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday already???

Time is really flying by now that it's almost time to go home!  I can't believe how fast it is going.  We only have 7 more days in March and 4 in April til we leave here.  Wow - this winter has flown by!

Today we went out shopping for a part for Dad & Roberta's trailer and I went back to Beall's because everything in the store was 30 percent off today!  I bought a couple of unmentionables today and that's all.  Then we came home, had lunch, took a bike ride, and went over to some friends to look at their mobile home.  They're trying to sell it - it's a double wide and really a nice one!  If it just had our kitchen, it would be really, really nice! 

Tonight we had yet another meal at the clubhouse...this time it was a taco bar and fabulous desserts!  The tacos were very good - they just put out the makings and you made your own.  I like that!  We came home and sat in our chairs reading.  Ann called and wanted to know if we wanted to play  Wild Card, so we went up to their place and just now got home.  We no sooner walked in the door when it started raining...not much, but enough that we would have gotten wet on our bicycles!!  Oh, I forgot the most important part...I WON!!!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...