Saturday, March 10, 2012

They're Heeeeeeerrrrreee....

Today was our monthly breakfast at the park - it's always so good...scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and orange juice...all for $4.00!  I actually brought home 6 extra pancakes, put wax paper between them, and froze them for the kids for breakfast this week. 

Dave and I just hung out this afternoon waiting for them to arrive.  They got here about 2:30 and by 4:30 or so, we were up at the swimming pool!  That's the first time we've been there all winter.  The water was wonderfully warm and it wasn't busy, so it was great!!  We swam/played for about 2 hours and then came home and fixed supper. 

I hate daylight savings time!  We have to turn our clocks forward so now instead of 9:47, it's 10:47 and I feel like I should go to bed...but I'm NOT sleepy yet!  Danny fell asleep a while ago but Megan & Kelly are still up.  Tomorrow's a big day, but we'll play it by ear...what we do will be governed by what time we get up and get going! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...