Monday, April 16, 2012

Back to Routine

Today we started back in our "Iowa" routine.  That means I had Bible Reading Time this morning while Dave worked rolling the lawn.  We actually ate lunch together and then Dave was off to mow the two Habitat yards. I got my desk cleaned off except for 1 pile, but now I have to file and I HATE TO FILE!!!

This evening, I had an Evangelism meeting at 5:00 which got done at 6:30...Dave had a Habitat meeting at 7:00, which got over at 9:00.  Sometimes we're just two ships passing in the night (make that light)!!  Tomorrow night we have the same deal - I have one meeting, he has another!  Fun, fun, fun!!

I have to get upstairs to my craft room tomorrow, because we're having a stamp camp on the 29th at 1:30 at First Presbyterian Church!!  More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...