Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy Again

I had a very busy day today...I did, however, get into my craft room some!  Dave and I met with our financial advisor this morning...he gave us some stuff to think about!  Then I went to Juliene's where we decided on the cards we're going to make for "Stamping with J & P" on the 29th of April (1:30 at First Presbyterian Church).  Now I've got to get my thoughts together and get things ordered so that we have enough supplies to make the cards!!

Tonight was my Beta Sigma Phi Founder's Day dinner at the Hotel.  It was very nice and very well attended.  All 3 chapters in Ottumwa were represented, so that was nice!  After I got home, I turned on DWTS to see who got sent home.  I agree wholeheartedly with Gavin going home.  He just wasn't very good.  Next week it'll probably be Gladys Knight, but I hope not.  Next week is Motown week on DWTS, and here she lived Motown!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...