Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Final B&B for the season!

Bowling this morning was just so-so.  I started out just AWFUL!  I only had an 84 my first game.  Then I had a 145 my second game and a 117 my third game.  Dave was something like 112-102-105.  My brother had a bad day too.  Ann had a 143 the same game I had the 145!  So, in our family, ladies rule!!  After bowling, we had pizza and salad at the bowling alley and gave our the awards for the year.  The ladies ruled for 14 weeks, whereas men ruled only 8 weeks.  Coreen won most of the women's awards - she's a very good bowler, but Donna got high game with a 208.  It was a fun season!!!

We had to meet Dave's dad & Roberta at the south rest area for the Sunshine Bridge.  Maury had an antique table that he wanted kept in the family.  I think it's too big for our "ranch home", so if it fits, it'll go back to Iowa with us.  If it doesn't, it'll stay here.  When we got home, we packed up the pantry and our clothes.  Tomorrow we'll get the house ready for us to leave...hopefully at 5:00 AM Thursday! 

Bingo was just bingo - Ann won, but I didn't...even though I was close most every game.  I won't miss bingo!!  DWTS was good tonight!  I'm sorry to see Jack go, but he was the best choice!

Vicki, Al and Allison flew into to St Pete-Clearwater airport at 9:40 tonight.  On their way back from the airport, they stopped here.  I'm so glad - we really wanted them to see our place before it had all the furniture and windows draped.  It's so pretty - I'm going to miss it!!  Tomorrow we're planning to spend time with them - I think we're all going to the beach!!! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...