Monday, April 2, 2012

Hot Day!

It was really hot here today.  We went to Madeira Beach to see Dave's cousins.  We met them at the pool at their condo - which happens to be right on the Gulf!  It was a beautiful setting - but hot!  I got a little more sun than what I wanted!  By golly, I think I'm tan!!!!  I wish I could get my legs tan - I don't know how! 

We got home in time for me to play 7s from Hell.  Ann and I were partners tonight and we couldn't get any cards that we needed!  We started out  3000 points behind and ended up 1500 behind -- boo!  I sure wish we could find some people in O-town who might want to play one afternoon every other week or so.  It's such a fun game!  I'm going to miss playing it. 

I packed up my paperwork and my craft stuff this afternoon, plus I baked cookies this morning!  It was a busy day!!  Now I'm watching Dancing with the Stars...wow!  There are some good dancers on this season!! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...