Monday, April 23, 2012

Grrrrrrr

I'm having a little trouble with my computer tonight, so this may not work!  If it does, it will be a small miracle. 

I went to Bible Reading Time this morning.  We had 7 of us and it was a lively discussion.  We only got through 15 verses, though.  Mark 13 is a very interesting chapter...you don't know if Jesus is talking about the fall of Jerusalem or the end of the world.  He seems to go back and forth from one to the other.

Dave worked 10.5 hours today.  I fixed pork chops in the slow cooker, so when he got home we had baked potatoes and pork chops.  Very good!

I have to get up early tomorrow...the housekeeper will be here at 8:00 AM - yay that she's coming, yuck that it's early!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...