Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday

On this beautiful day, I opened windows and doors to let God's air into the house!  It got up to 80.  I think that I'm going to have to close the windows tomorrow, though, because it's supposed to be only in the 60's with a 10-20 mph NNW wind...that means it'll be cold!  We got a little bit of sprinkles today, but nothing measurable.  We've got a chance of rain for the next 3 days though.

I sure enjoy having the windows open because I am serenaded by the birds that live here.  Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal were fun to watch and listen to today.  He's such a beautiful, bright red when he's in the lush green grass and searching for dropped sunflower seeds.  She's so quiet and so patient - waiting for him to give her a bite!  He was so talkative today - just carried on a long conversation right outside my office window.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...