Friday, May 18, 2012

Another Gorgeous Day

I know you probably get really tired of me saying that it's a gorgeous day, but it was!!  I love days like today, although it was a bit more humid today than I really, really like!  I didn't really even open up the house until later this evening.  That way I was able to keep the house cool and pretty much humidity free!

I had a PEO luncheon today.  The committee did a wonderful job, as usual.  We almost always have our spring luncheon at JoAnn's house because it was built for entertaining.  She has no problem seating 25-30 people.  Unfortunately today we only had 21, so there were unused seats.  We had a chicken dish, a little cup of fresh fruit, and a crescent roll.  Then for dessert there were chocolates!  You just can't beat that!  Good job, ladies!

I came home and read.  Dave came home early and he was reading, too.  Then I fell asleep, so I took a nice nap.  When I woke up Dave had taken a shower and was dressed to go to dinner at the Club.  That was a nice change of pace!  I've got to remember when I go there to take a sweater or a jacket or something - it's always freezing in there, and tonight was no exception!

Tomorrow I'm leaving here at 8:00 AM.  Bob, Ann, and I are going to Iowa City to watch Allison play ball.  She has 3 games tomorrow and then she also plays Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this week.  So, we're off to ballgames!  My tan should come back now!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...