Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Catalog is Here!!

Our new Stampin' Up catalogs are here.  They are much more compact and, I think, better organized.  Plus they are really, really attractive.  You can get one for $5.00 - just contact me.  I also got my order today, so now I really have to get busy...I've got all kinds of new things to play with!  I got all of the new in colors and I really like them.  I didn't think they were so good when I saw them online, but in person they're really pretty!

I had a hard time functioning today.  I don't know what it is, but I was so tired today.  I just didn't want to do anything.  When I rode the stationary bike, it was all I could do to keep going.  I think I'll go to bed early - maybe it's just a lack of sleep since I've been getting up so darn early!!  This morning I actually slept in...I slept until 6:50!!  That's a whole 40 minutes later than I've been getting up!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...