Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beautiful Day

This was another beautiful summer day and tonight it's supposed to be cool enough to have windows open!! I didn't do too much today.  It seemed like the day went so fast that it left me behind.  I was putzing around and the next thing I knew it was lunch time.  Then just all of a sudden it was 3:00 and I had Stampin' Up orders to deliver and a massage to enjoy!!  Enjoy I did!  I love having massages, even though my shoulder muscles are pretty sore for a day or so following a massage!  It's a good kind of sore!  I did a lot of praying yesterday and today - for HB & Sudi, for a little girl in California, for Jerry & Toni, and for a newborn baby of a former IHCC golfer and his wife.  Not such a bad way to spend the day!!

When Dave got home from work, we talked about supper and decided that all we really wanted was popcorn!  So that's what we had.  The evening was spent on the telephone talking to Florida friends and now it's almost 10:00 and time for bed!!

Can't believe how fast this day went!  I hope to accomplish something tomorrow!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...