Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oops!

I guess I forgot to post my "ponderings" last night!!  Sorry!  I was tired when I got home from card class - and my back was killing me!  I'm not used to standing up for 3 hours straight.  I used to do that at every basketball game, but I've been gone from that job for 5 years now!

We had a great stamp class!  14 ladies on all different levels...some expert and some novice - and everything in between!!  It was fun!

Today was a short day - Dave came home early and we went to Lake Rathbun for a boat ride.  We boarded the boat at 4:30 and just got home!  The weather was so good today that this morning I turned off the A/C and opened up the house.  It was so fun hearing my little hummingbirds land again.  I really miss their little chirps when they land - I can't hear them when the windows are closed!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...