Monday, September 10, 2012

Busy day!

I had a wonderful day today, albeit it a busy one!  First of all, the weather was just about as perfect as perfect can get!  I opened windows and doors and let God's air fill our house with freshness!

Dave went to work today which gave me basically all day to be productive.  I even put meat on in the slow cooker and had supper ready for him when he got home!

I was able to get all of my cardstock cut out for the cards I'm demo-ing on Thursday night...I have 2 again this time.  I got everything loaded into my 31 bags - I still have to load my Big Shot and some rags.  I even finished up a couple more cards and tried to clean up my work space a bit!

This afternoon I edited the church website and added lots of information which I had already typed.  I'm pretty excited about doing this.  We're doing the new website in Wordpress, which is soooo much simpler than HTML!  I've still got some information to gather before I can consider myself done with my part!  Tomorrow night I have a church meeting, but other than that I'm probably going to price garage sale items tomorrow - yuck!  Have I ever told you that I HATE GARAGE SALES!  I'm sure I have.  I'm not having this one - Nan is and I'm just putting together some Stampin' Up stuff (and other stamping stuff) to go in it!  I will have to work it, but at least it's not in our garage!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...