Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday!

Dave worked this morning and I went over to get my glasses adjusted.  I'm thinking we've done pretty well getting them to fit right, although I think the ladies at Heartland actually adjust better!  Do you suppose they'd know that these glasses didn't come from there?  Hmmmm...

About noon, Dave had had enough of work so he came home.  We sat down to rest, but decided instead to price items for the garage sale this weekend at Nan's.  There were only 2-3 boxes of "stuff" that we needed to price, but it took us about 3 hours with both of us working non-stop!  So we decided that we would take some stuff to Nan's but that we had enough to have our own garage sale.  We'll see how things sell this weekend and then we'll pick a date for ours.  At least everything so far is tagged and priced!

Tomorrow I've got a doctor's appointment at 9:45 in Fairfield.  When I get home, Dave wants me to go through some more stuff to see if we can sell anything else.  Yuck!  Have I mentioned how much I hate garage sales?  lol

I've also got to request an absentee ballot for the general election and type up some minutes from tonight's Personnel meeting.  I've got a couple of bills to pay and an account to reconcile.  Oh, I've also got about 3 months worth of filing to do.  That's another yuck!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...