Saturday, September 8, 2012

cyclONEstate!

It's a Cyclone state again!  Woohoo!  I was almost sick by the time that game was over!  Someone on Facebook said the Cyclones won despite their generosity!  I really thought Iowa would capitalize on the mistakes we made, but it seemed they just made a mistake right back!  So, all is well in Cyclone land!

Now I'm watching the Nascar race!  This has been a great day!  A Cyclone victory, an Auburn loss, and Nascar - all in one day!

Dave comes home tomorrow morning bright and early and I'll sure be glad!  I've had a terrible time sleeping - did you know that old houses creak and groan!!  I hear it all!  Hopefully I'll sleep tonight.  We sing in church tomorrow, so I have to be there earlier than I've been all summer!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...