Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beautiful Day!

On days like this, Florida seems like a long ways away!  Why would we go to Florida when it's this beautiful here?  At 5:00 it was still 73 and just perfect.

Dave and I worked on straightening up the house today because the cleaning lady came at noon!  It really doesn't get too bad - just around Dave's chair!  Oh, and my craft studio!  Plus right now, the dining room is our staging area for everything we want to take with us!!  In fact, it's so bad that she just gets to skip that room!

I got ambitious today and got a start on my Christmas cards.  I've got them about 1/3 of the way done...hopefully by this time tomorrow evening, they'll be at least 1/2 done!!  I've still got to get my secret sister gift wrapped and taken to Judy so she can deliver it.  Plus I've got to make my phone calls to the utility companies, etc.  I suppose I'd better get busy tomorrow - heck with the Christmas cards!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...