Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday

Today was another gorgeous day.  We had the windows open all day - just enjoying the beautiful air!  It started to get hot this afternoon, so I went outside and sat on the lanai with a fan on me!!  What decadence!!

Dave cleaned out the gutters today while I washed windows on the inside.  I also went for a big bike ride and visited with friends around the park.  Tonight I played 7s from Hell for the first time this winter.  Tomorrow night I'll play bingo!

It's a pretty laid-back existence down here!

This is my oldest great niece's birthday...she's 22.  It's so hard to believe that she is 22.  Linda's kids are no longer kids - they're full-fledged adults!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...