Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sunny Saturday


It was a beautiful day here!  It's still 71 outside, even at 9:30 PM!  Dave got my bike put together and we took a bike ride this morning.  It rides pretty good!!  I think we'll have to get a different seat, cause this one is really, really hard...but I'll give it another try or two.  Oh, oh...Dave's eyes are closed and he's left the TV on America's Funniest Videos, which I just hate!!  Usually I ask him to turn off the TV if he's going to go to sleep, but I goofed and I wasn't watching him!  

We went to do some shopping this morning and had lunch when we came back.  Then this evening, we went to the Post Corner with Ron & Marcia for pizza.  The sunset was beautiful - not a cloud in the sky!  When we got home - around 8:15 - we were locked out of our lanai.  For some reason the lanai screen door was locked.  Don't know how that happened, cause you can't lock it and then close it.  One of our neighbors gave us a thank-you card and stuck it in the screen door - somehow when I took the card out, the screen door "became" locked...???  We neither one had a key with us for the front door, so we went to Ron's and borrowed a flashlight to get into Bob & Ann's for a set of keys that they had.  Then we were able to open it and slide the chain lock off so we could get in...so much for a chain security lock, huh?!!  I think we'll have to replace that!!  Anyway we finally got in the house!!  We had a fun evening.

Today wasn't a good day for my Cyclones.  We really got thumped by Oklahoma State.  Don't know what happened to our defense, but it sucked big time today.  The OSU QB was able to throw at will.  Back to the drawing board!  

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...