Thursday, November 15, 2012

Run, run, run

It seems like we do a lot of running down  here!  I don't mean the kind of running like jogging.  I mean the kind like running from here to there because of things to do!  This morning we left for Sarasota about 8:30 AM.  Dave and his dad wanted to get a head start on those pesky fish in the Bay.  So they took off for Lido Beach to fish.  Roberta and I decided to do our running shopping.  We went to Bed, Bath & Beyond because I wanted two things - some new Tervis tumblers and a footstool for the shower.  I have a devil of a time shaving my legs in a walk-in shower!!  I found a little folding stool that I can put my foot up on - that will make it a whole lot easier to shave my legs!!!  I also found some ice cube trays for Dave to use in his gin refrigerator and some clips to hold a tablecloth on a table.  Plus, I got Dave a new coffee travel mug.

When we left BB&B, we ran to Subway to get sandwiches for all of us, then ran to Lido Beach to eat lunch with the guys - fish smell and all!  Dave caught 3 fish and his dad caught 2.  They threw the fish back in the water (or maybe gave them to a waiting heron!)  We pulled up a picnic table and ate our lunch by the water. Then, Roberta & I ran to Barnes & Noble to get me a D80 book and to get Roberta a book light!

At 3:00 Dave and I ran back up to Clearwater because the Ranch was having a wine & cheese party.  That was fun!  Good wine, good cheese, and good people!

Tomorrow we start running all over again!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...