Saturday, December 1, 2012

Can it really be...

December 1st?  No way!  Where did this year go?  My mom always said that time went faster the older you got.  I guess she was right...again!

Dave and I had a rather lazy day today.  We DID get some of the Christmas decorations out and up.  I went to Walmart and bought a couple of spiral trees for out in front of our mobile.  They look really cool.  Dave put white lights up around the carport and we have the tree up in the lanai.  It's beginning to look like Christmas here!

This evening we had a taco bar at the clubhouse.  Cost us $5 each for all you can eat tacos.  Very good food!  I don't know who made the guacamole, but it was REALLY good!

Yesterday I didn't feel very good and thought I was getting sinus infection, but today I feel much better!  Hopefully nothing except a cough!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...