Monday, December 3, 2012

Doctor today!

I got up this morning, took my shower, dressed, and left to find a doctor!!  I've got a sore throat and what feels like ear infection...my glands on my right side hurt, as does my ear, and my teeth!  I was able to get in to see a doctor at an emergency care clinic - I had to wait about 5 minutes after I completed my new patient paperwork is all!  I have tonsillitis!  Yuck - I had that all the time when I was a kid.  My lungs are clear, no fever, no ear infection, just ulcerated tonsils and a cough that irritates my tonsils more!  So I'm on a Z-Pac.  I took 2 pills when I got home and I've taken 2 naps - sure hope I can sleep tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...