Friday, December 7, 2012

Super Friday!


It turned out to be a beautiful day today!!  It's still 68 here.  I wondered about today because it was overcast all morning.  Finally about noon, the clouds burned off and the sun came out.  We ate our lunch and then went to the Legion to join the rest of the gang there.  Gorgeous day to sit on the water with friends!  Some of our friends may have headaches tomorrow, if you know what I mean!!

I did some Christmas shopping online and now I don't have a lot left.  I've still got to get something for my brother (he's so hard to buy for!) and for a couple more of the guys.  Then I'm done!  Tomorrow I'm going to print out labels for our Christmas cards and then maybe I'll be ready to head home for Christmas!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...