Friday, December 28, 2012

We're Ready!

Dave and I are ready for Christmas tomorrow!  We finished wrapping the packages, putting on name tags, making the gift card holders, making the apple salad, defrosting the apple cream pie, buying the wine, cleaning up the craft studio, and putting away the wrapping paper and bows!!  All we have to do tomorrow is cook the ham and we borrowed a roaster from church to do that!!  Hopefully all of our family is in southeast Iowa tonight safe and sound!  It'll be good to see them all again!
\
I went out today and got my flu shot...yuck.  I was hoping to skip it this year, but Dave insisted.  I also renewed my driver's license.  It would have expired on my birthday and I'll not be in Iowa during that time...so now I'm good for 5 more years!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...