Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday night

Last night when we got home from Christmas with my family, it was almost midnight and there was just no  way I wanted to blog.  We had a wonderful time at Bob & Ann's.  It's always fun to be around my nieces and their families.  Al B didn't get to come.  He was working security from midnight to 8:00 AM at Wartburg   both Friday and Saturday nights.  Since he's about 3 hours away, and needed to sleep, he made a wise decision to stay home.  We missed him, though!  He's such a good guy.  So without Al, we had 14 of us around the dinner table!  After a HUGE meal, we unwrapped presents which took until 5:00 PM!  Then after a little bit of supper we played games!  We played Smart Ass and Buzz Word - both really fun games.  Cheyenne and Allison both wanted me on their teams!  Let's just say I had a good night!!!

Today we went to church, came home for leftovers, and then both of us read for most of the afternoon.  Tonight we popped popcorn and watched The Help, one of the 7 movies we received as Christmas gifts!  What a wonderfully moving story...now I've got to go back and re-read the book.  From what I recall, the book is quite different from the movie.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...