Friday, January 18, 2013

Brrrrr!!

It was really cold here this morning, but it didn't stop us from shuffling!  When we got up it was 44 degrees here and 33 in O-town.  What's up with that??  I didn't like it one bit.  I even had to wear long pants today and those of you who know me well, know how much I hate wearing long pants!!  Our first shuffleboard game was really cold, but by the 2nd, 3rd and 4th games, I didn't notice the cold so much.  Right now it's 61 here and 47 in Ottumwa.

Tonight we went to eat with some friend from the park...we went to some wings place.  I wasn't impressed with the food :(!

I can't wait to hear from Sudi & Howard to hear how they liked their cruise.  I hope it was a good one for them!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...