Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday

It was another beautiful day in the 'hood!  It's 67 here and only 20 at home-home!  Bowling this morning started out so good...but it didn't take long for it to go to the dogs!  I had two good practice balls, and 4 out of 5 marks in the first 5 frames...then only 1 mark in the last 5 frames.  Ended up with a 127.  Then it was all downhill from there.  Yuck!  I did, however, win the poker $$ with 2 pairs!!

This afternoon, Dave washed our car while I vacuumed.  After very short naps, we went to the pool.  Since we didn't get there until 4:00 it was starting to cool down a bit.  We'll go earlier next time.

Bingo was as bad as bowling!  I was waiting for one number to be called in every game but one.  That one, I wasn't even close.  Still didn't win!  Bummer!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...