Monday, January 14, 2013

Gorgeous Day!

I know I sound like a broken record, but that's just too bad!  It was another beautiful day today!  It's only 67 now, so it's a little cool outside, but it will be lovely for sleeping!  This morning I went to the pool for water aerobics.  The water was like bath water - just beautiful!  I didn't want to get out!!  After aerobics, I came home, got my bike and went up 1st street passing out information sheets (the thing I volunteered for the other day).  I met some people I'd never met before and only got one resounding "I'm NOT filling out that form!"  Ok!  Some people are so afraid others will get to know them.  This lady is strange, though.

Dave worked around our place today, cleaning out the eave spouts and putting away his tools.  He even moved 3 plants to see if they'll do better on another side of our mobile.  When he got all done, we took our bike ride and then I went to play cards.  I'm a winner tonight!  Ann and I were partners and we  cleaned up. We were around 7,000 ahead of our opponents before the last game, so we didn't even count points after the last hand.  Fun!

Tomorrow's B&B day!  More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...