Thursday, February 21, 2013

All packed & ready...

We're all packed and ready to go first thing in the morning.  We're heading to Ft Lauderdale to see Jami and her family.  We'll stay with them tomorrow night and then get our condo for Saturday thru Friday.  This time we're down by the pretty beaches at the Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort.  It's an okay place, but not as nice as Sea Gardens.  This weekend is going to be hectic as both Danny and Kelly have soccer games AND we have tickets to see Cirque du Soleil.  Those tickets were our Christmas presents to each other.  Should be fun.

Today we went to Sarasota to see Dad & Roberta.  Dave needed to put some trim in the bathroom and I had $10 in Bealls bucks I needed to spend!  Roberta and I did water aerobics and after lunch made a quick trip to Bealls.  Unfortunately I spent more than $10!!!

We got home about 3:30 and went for our bike ride.  Then we started getting ready for our trip.  I'm hoping the weather is nice while we're there.  It's sure not nice at home.  O-town is supposed to get 9" of snow.  A friend of ours headed to Texas today.  He left a little before noon and didn't get to St Louis until about 9:15 tonight.  I would have turned around and gone home!!  I hope everyone is safe.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...