Tuesday, February 12, 2013

B&B Tuesday

Time sure flies when you're having fun - and that's what we have here at The Ranch!!  This morning, Dave & 8 other guys from here left to go fishing out in the Gulf.  They caught a bunch of fish!!  Dave caught 11.  They were mostly grunts.  He had to throw back 6 groupers, though.  They're not in season right now.  He left at 6:30 AM and didn't get back until about 5:15.  I didn't know fish were awake that early!!  He had lots of fun!  Bob, Ann & I went bowling.  I bowled a 433 series - same as last week!  My high game was a 160.  There was a older gentleman at bowling today who's been there before, but today he was right beside my lanes.  I got to talking to him.  He had been a professional in his younger years - tried to make it on the circuit, but others were so much better (his words, not mine).  He had the smoothest approach and delivery - he was fascinating to watch.  He bowled a 205, a 212, and a 227.  Wow!

Tonight at bingo I actually won a game all by myself!  So tomorrow I won't be called a loser!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...