Friday, February 15, 2013

Boring Day

Dave and I were bored today...and tired!  We changed the sheets on the bed and did 3 loads of laundry.  I vacuumed the whole house, and cleaned up the kitchen.  Then we took naps - and this was all in the morning!!  When we woke up, we went for a bike ride because the sun finally came out.

This afternoon, it got nice out...it was chilly this morning.  By this afternoon, I had windows open even.  Unfortunately this weekend it's supposed to be cold.  Hopefully, they're wrong about their forecast.

We're watching a movie tonight.  I think it's called a Knight's Tale - with Heath Ledger.  He was a wonderful actor...and very handsome.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...