Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday

Today was another beautiful day.  Dave and I were a little slow getting out of bed this morning!  It was just a good day to sleep in!!  Once we got up, however, we started in cleaning the house!  Together we got everything done except the bathroom counter...and I'll do that tomorrow!  We vacuumed, ran the WetJet, dusted, and Dave even took the shower doors out and cleaned them.

About lunchtime, we went up to the middle area of the park where they were holding a bean bag toss tournament.  They were serving hot dogs for $1.00, so that was our lunch.  I didn't want to participate in the tourney, but while we were up there they asked me to play in place of someone who had to cancel.  So I did!  Nancy and I won our first game but we got absolutely clobbered our second game!!  Regardless, it was a beautiful day out and a fun time was had by all!

Dave washed the car this after and power-washed the driveway and porch, too.  He even had time for a nap.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...