Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday

Today is the first Sunday in Lent.  We went to church this morning...I had to wear long pants - it was cold this morning!  After church, we came home, changed into blue jeans, ate our lunch, and then I made cookies just to warm up the house a bit!  It felt good to have the extra heat!  About 5:00 I put a casserole in the oven, again just to heat up the  house!  Just after I put the casserole in the oven, Bob came down and asked if we wanted to go to Five Guys with them.  We love Five Guys, so we finished the casserole and then took it out to cool.  It's now in the refrigerator, waiting for another day!

This weekend was a Bond weekend on TV, so Dave's been watching James Bond movies.  Right now it's To Russia With Love - Sean Connery looks very, very young!  Pretty funny!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...