Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fun Day

We took the girls up for coffee and donuts this morning.  I think they liked that a lot - the donuts, that is!  Then after our first bike ride of the day, we went to play miniature golf again.  This time Grandma Peg did a little better.  Dave won again, then Megan, Grandma and Kelly.  I had two holes-in-one!!  Grandmas rock!  It was a little chilly, but nice and warm in the sun.

We had Subways for lunch and then after a little quiet time, we went for our second bike ride of the day.  I went up to play cards tonight after supper and Dave and the girls did their 3rd bike ride of the day!  My partners and I won at cards - yay!!

Tomorrow's another very busy day.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...