Monday, March 18, 2013

Nice day

Sudi, Howard, Dave and I went to Clearwater today to watch dolphins.  I had bought tickets for half-price on The Tropics dolphin cruise.  It was fun and we had lots of dolphin sightings, but none up close and personal like last year's dolphin cruise.  So I'd say, it was worth half price, but not full price!  We were on the water for 2 hours and that was nice!!

When we got home, we had about an hour left before I went to play 7s from Hell.  I read my email shortly after I got home and got some sad news.  One of my very best friends had advanced stage kidney cancer.  She also has tumors in her liver, lungs, right kidney, adrenal gland and/or lymph nodes.  I am so sad...she is a wonderful Christian woman who would do anything for anyone in need.  Please keep Cindy in your prayers. She could sure use a miracle!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...