Friday, April 5, 2013

Our last Friday here...for a while. :(

I'm starting to get bummed.  I'm really not ready to go back to Iowa yet.  It's just too pretty here.  I will miss playing cards three nights a week and the warm weather and the sun and the water!  I really, really like it here - can you tell?

Dave and I did some packing and now we're just waiting until Tuesday to leave.  He'd probably leave tomorrow if he had his druthers, but I'm not going to let him start until Tuesday morning!  This weekend, we're hoping to soak up some sun so that it'll carry us through until warm weather hits Iowa.  It was 60 there today, but I know that won't last.

I played cards tonight and my team won...BIG!  That was a good way to go out for the year!  Tomorrow I'm meeting with some ladies about the phone book for next year and then we're off to the beach or somewhere pretty!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...