Sunday, April 7, 2013

Packing!

After church today, we met Sudi & Howard at The Pub for lunch.  It was good - not great, but good.  It was wonderful getting to sit outside one more time.  Today was a gorgeous day.  It's still 73 degrees at 9:30!  I just checked O-town's temp and it's still 66 there!!  I hope that it stays nice for a while!  

When we got home, I packed my clothes today.  I'm leaving a few items here, but mostly I'm taking my stuff home with me.  Dave has been putting out the dryer sheets and packing the car.  We've got most of it loaded.  Tomorrow we'll get outdoor furniture into the house plus cover up all of the furniture.  I'll have to clean the refrigerator, sinks, the bathroom, and sweep the floors.  It's quite a process - closing up a place for the summer.  Shutters come down and sheets go up over windows that don't have shutters...

I sure hope we get to go for a bike ride tomorrow before we put the bikes away.  I'm hoping to play cards tomorrow night one more time.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...