Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday

I got my hair cut this morning - yay!  While I was out and about I decided to go to the plant sale at First Presbyterian put on by Heartland Humane Society.  I got two hanging planters, some plants for a couple of pots, a replacement clematis, and some tomato plants.  I'm going to plant my tomatoes in pots and put them on our porch.  I sure hope they produce tomatoes!  I'm hungry for fresh tomatoes.  That's another thing that  miss about Florida - fresh produce!  We seem to get a lot of hydroponic tomatoes here and they're just not as good as regular tomatoes.

I've been working on cards for our next card class.  I should be able to get them done tomorrow - hopefully.  Dave will be at Habitat, so I'll have the day to myself.  I also need to file - I HATE FILING!!  We get so much paper that I feel compelled to keep for a few years.  I really just need to have everything sent to my online, then I wouldn't have paper piles!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...