Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday

Since it was another rainy day, I started working on my PEO book and knew without a doubt that I'd get it finished this morning.  Dave had other ideas.  He decided to take me to Cantril to the Dutchman's Store.  It was sort of a nice day for a drive - everything is so pretty right now.  Trees are blooming, the grass is the greenest we've seen for a long time, and there are baby animals everywhere.  We saw baby horses, baby cows, and lots of goats!   On the way down to Cantril Dave said we'd eat an ice cream cone at the Dutchman's and then have drunch later this afternoon.  I was so looking forward to getting a cone, and some malted milk balls, and some liver cheese!  We pulled into Cantril and turned on Main Street...and no cars!  It's Ascension Day and they were closed!  Bummer!  So, back to O-town we came.  Ate leftovers instead of an ice cream cone followed by malted milk balls!  Funny!

I did, however, get my PEO book done and off to the lady who will have it printed!  Yay!  I also figured out that I ordered the wrong thing from SU.  I thought I had ordered the new in-colors and was planning to make a card from those colors.  I don't have the in-colors!  Another bummer!  So now it's Plan B!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...