Saturday, June 29, 2013

Great day!

Today was a great day!  I got to have the windows and doors open and at one time, I even got cold!  I was sitting right by the window and was drinking ice water...that may have contributed to my chill!  It was also a great day because HB got home from the hospital - I'm sure he's happy about that, too!  It was a strange day weather-wise, though.  One minute sunshine and the next a shower!  It was like God couldn't figure out what he wanted us to experience today!

Dave worked until he got rained out and then he went to Habitat.  Tonight we ate leftovers and now we're relaxing!  I got my studio back to normal again, AND I got my card for July 8th almost all cut out!  I also had a fun day watching the squirrels chase each other all over the tree west of our office window!  There were 4 of them just having a grand old time!  Their little claws make so much noise on the tree bark, that you automatically turn to see what's going on!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...