Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday??

I was having trouble figuring out what day it was today..  I think it was because the sun was shining beautifully and I'm just not used to it!  It was sure beautiful today...almost perfect for temperature!  I went to BRT this morning where we got into some serious discussions about Jesus' last public teachings - John 12:27-40.  Very interesting.  We missed Liz, Sue, Dan & Juliene, but Jenna and Sheryl were there today - yay!

When Dave got home this evening, we got the '56 out and drove it to Fareway.  Then since it was so lovely, we stopped at Sonic for supper.  Got lots of "thumbs up" while we were driving!  It was a fun evening!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...