Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nice day!

This was a nice, relaxing day.  Dave went to Habitat, so I was home alone...again!  I enjoyed myself, though.  It was a cloudy day, but mild nonetheless.  I had one visitor - Juliene dropped off some framelits and borrowed some that I had.  I worked on some card ideas I have been mulling over, plus a read for a while.  I am ready to go to bed now, but Dave's asleep in his chair and I don't want to waken him when it's only 9:00.

He went to the ER this evening after Habitat.  He had gotten a 1/2" splinter on his knuckle and we couldn't get it out.  Since they're working with an old house, he decided he'd better get it out before it got infected.  As it is, it probably turned out to be a $600 splinter...maybe more.

My high school friend's husband died yesterday and  his funeral is next Saturday - the day of our annual car show.  I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get there when I need to be at the show typing in the entrants and tallying the results.  I'm about the only one who knows how to run the program.  Maybe I can figure out instructions and get them typed up for someone else.  I'm also the fastest typist and that's a good thing when it comes to a time constraint like the show produces.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...