Monday, August 26, 2013

Hot Monday

Another 90+ degree day here in SE Iowa.  Hotter than it was in Florida, again.  There doesn't seem to be any relief in sight from the heat.  I picked 10 tomatoes again today, but our plants are just beginning to wither.  They need rain and not city water!!

Bible study this morning was great.  We had 9 of us again, which made for some great discussions.  We won't meet next Monday because it's Labor Day - hate that.  I really, really enjoy this Bible study time!  The summer bell group met again today.  We've only got 1 more practice before we're supposed to play in church.  Don't know about this!  We have a few kinks to work out yet!  Or should I say dings to work out?!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...