Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday again

How time flies when you're having fun!!  I can't believe that Jami and the kids were here a whole week and gone just like that.  Seems like we were just anxious for them to get here and now they're back in Florida.  Today was the first day of school for them - I hope all went well.  Danny started Kindergarten and Kelly started Middle School.  Megan stayed at McNab Elementary, now in 4th grade!  They are growing up so fast.

Today I had BRT and bells as usual for Monday.  I was impressed with how well I did at bells today.  I actually felt like I knew what I was doing today!!  By the end of the hour, we were all doing well!  Next week all 6 of us should be there for practice, so we'll see how well we do as a group.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...